Thursday

Amor É Morte

"And my month long fascination with Necrophilia has come to an end. May this remain unfinished for my own sense of sanity."

My knuckles collided with the battered wooden door. Tap, tap, tap. I paused a moment... Nothing. I twisted the door knob; the hinges eerily creaking with each inch in moved. It hit me like a bullet in the mouth... The scent... The decay... I could feel my nostrils dilate and my lips curl up my cheeks as I entered the homely room; barely lit by an ancient light bulb, in an even more rustic lamp. The wallpaper was striped in a dull blue, green and white pattern. Though the white was tinted yellow from the years of secondhand smoke abusing it. Memorable nick-knacks and blank faced porcelain girls were piled upon each other on the dusted shelves. It was obvious to the naked eye that cobwebs and arachnids had made their home from the various doll hair.

A sudden rush of blood shot through my body as the wretched smell that stung my nose grew stronger. Surely the stench would stick to my clothes. My eyes began to water as I drew closer to the source of the smell. Like cherry pie to me. A disfigured shape lay motionless on the floor. The fermenting pile seemed to resemble the anatomy of what used to be an elderly woman. Her skin was black, and moist to the touch. Her nails had turned yellow, almost golden with rot, and her once exuberant eyes were white and deflated. Oh, what a delight!
I knelt down next to her, brushing the serpentine hair from her face. I chuckled ever so slightly, gazing at the discolored white and gray hairs that had stuck themselves to my palm. I rubbed the syrupy hairs off on my jeans. Then, as if by instinct, my index finger peaked open her mouth. I could feel my body tremble as my finger entered her opening, exploring the sticky bliss within. I got a slight dizzy as my nail scraped against what used to be her tongue. My finger removed itself from her dripping mouth; a creamy white substance lodged beneath the nail... from my last visit.
Heheh.

Such boundless glory she supplied me that wondrous eve. I could feel myself growing at the very thought of it. Violating the cadaver with such filthy intentions...

No comments:

Post a Comment